1. Insert CONTOUR®NEXT test strip and the meter will switch on.
CONTOUR®NEXT (connected) blood glucose monitoring system. Discover high accuracy1 and ease of use - the features you want from a meter.
The features you want from a meter.2
✔ Easy to read: Big numbers on display.
✔ Easy to use: Large rubber buttons.
✔ No initial set up.***
✔ Personalised target ranges with averages on the meter.
The unique smartLIGHT® feature makes it quicker and easier to interpret blood glucose readings using coloured lights that clearly identify if the reading is above, within or below your target range.†
Trust the highly accurate CONTOUR®NEXT (connected) system to help you make better self-management decisions.1
CONTOUR®NEXT (connected) has a 60 second count down screen that provides patients the opportunity to apply more blood to the same strip if the first sample is insufficient.
The free CONTOUR®DIABETES app is available to support diabetes self-management, adding insight and meaning to the readings.
Easy to use: Syncs** automatically with the meter to upload all blood glucose readings to an electronic diary.
Easy to understand: My Patterns helps identify trends in blood glucose readings and displays notifications of potential causes.
Easy to share: The blood sugar diary report can be sent prior to, or shared during, an appointment with a healthcare professional.
The CONTOUR®DIABETES app applies appropriate safeguards to ensure your personal data is processed securely and in compliance with applicable laws.
If you would like to request a CONTOUR® NEXT meter, please apply by filling out the order form below. Please complete the information below about your diabetes, and confirm that we can use it for this purpose.
††You are only eligible for a free meter if you have diabetes, and if you have not received a free meter in the last 18 months from Ascensia Diabetes Care. For personal use only – not for resale.
If your meter has broken and you need a replacement, please call us on 1 800 920111 (freephone).
*Indicates required field
†Always consult your healthcare provider prior to making changes to your target ranges.
***Before use please see the CONTOUR®NEXT (connected) user guide for full instructions.
**On a compatible Android or iOS device. For a list of compatible operating systems, please visit compatibility.contourone.com
1. CONTOUR®NEXT BGMS User Guide, Rev. 03/21
2. Research partnership Ascensia Diabetes Care Market Research, March 17. 100 patients in Canada, Germany, and US.
3. Smartson online survey, Sweden 2017. 352 respondents: People with type 1 and type 2 diabetes, over 18 years old, who tested at least 4-7 times a day. Participants received free meter and tests strips. Survey funded by Ascensia Diabetes Care.
4. Richardson JM et al. Clinical Relevance of Reapplication of Blood Samples During Blood Glucose Testing. Poster presented at the 20th Annual Diabetes Technology Meeting (DTM); November 12-14, 2020.